If you are here, you are most likely having issues with one of our editable resources. Maybe your files look like above? Or maybe they look different and they are not right. We made a quick video walking you through resolving your issue AND have some suggestions below to read.
The issue most likely is that your file is not opening in Adobe.
The file will open on PC and MAC computers, so follow these steps if it is not working:
Do you have Adobe on your computer?
- If not, you must download and install that program before the document will format correctly.
- Search Adobe Acrobat Free and download the program. (Click here for the free Adobe reader).
- Be sure to restart your computer and download the resources again before you try to open again.
You have Adobe and are still not able to get the documents to format correctly, do this:
- The file is most likely not opening in Adobe.
- Find the file on your computer. Most likely your Documents folder, but where ever you saved it to.
- Right click the file and select OPEN WITH.
- If your Adobe program is listed there, select it.
- If your Adobe program is not listed there, select OTHER. Go to your Applications and select you Adobe or Acrobat program.
- You will only need to do this once and your computer will remember to open the PDF in that program from now on. Hopefully, the rest of your documents will open this way too!
*** You may also want to try updating your Adobe. If you do this, run the updates, restart your computer, and download the files again fresh from where you got them.
Please also note: If you are using an editable PowerPoint, you will need to download the fonts.If you are using an editable PDF, you will NOT need to download the fonts.
And if you are unable to get your document working, please email me at [email protected] and I will be happy to help you get it working.