Affirmation Mirror with Activities
Use this affirmation mirror and its activities to help students speak more positively themselves and each other. Teach these easily by using the mirror, posters, graphic organizers, and writing pages.
Included in this Download is:
Teach your students to have positive self talk this this affirmation mirror with activities.
This set includes everything you need get this set up in your classroom:
- Affirmation Mirror – Color cards to hang around your mirror with 24 affirmation words and 6 different me cards. Print at full size for a bathroom or full length mirror OR print at a smaller percent to put on a handheld mirror.
- Affirmation Posters – full size color posters to display in your classroom and a black and white set to have students color and take home
- Cheat Sheet – put this one page card with all of the affirmations in folder on your desk, send them home, or display them around your room. Comes in color and 2 versions of black and white.
- Graphic Organizers – one per affirmation so you can brainstorm in words or pictures what that word looks like.
- Draw Yourself In Writing Pages – This is an open ended writing page where students draw themselves in and write a story for each affirmation word. This comes in 2 writing styles.
- Sentence Starter Writing Pages – One page per affirmation word where students trace the sentence starter and add additional sentences.
Start by highlighting a word a day. Then move that word to the frame so students can look in the mirror and say that word as a choice.
Make this into a daily routine and watch your classroom community become stronger!
This activity is great for preschool, kindergarten, first grade, second grade, and beyond!