Alphabet Letter Crafts & Letter Printables Notebooks Activities for Kindergarten
A money-saving bundle of all crafts and activities for teaching letters and sounds of the alphabet! Perfect for morning work, centers, rotations, and more in kindergarten & first grade!
Included in this download is:
This Alphabet Notebook is the perfect blend of crafts and printables. Your students will adore the lowercase alphabet craft and just the right amount of practice with the matching printables.
So many options for your classroom! Staple into a big alphabet book, complete each letter into it’s own book, or use pages individually. The choice is all yours.
Each letter craft includes:
- Cover page to glue craft on.
- Coloring page (if you don’t want to do the craft or even if you do.)
- One page craft using lower case letter.
- Letter outlines to decorate.
- Bubble map to brainstorm.
- Vocabulary page to pick 4 words and write them (cut-outs provided.)
- Vocabulary page to draw a picture and write word for your own words.
- Rainbow writing page with print practice.
- Handwriting page with lots of practice.
- Story starter to collect ideas and write about one or all of them.
Alphabet Crafts come with two options:
1. One letter craft on a page where kids can color, cut, and glue together.
2. Construction paper crafts where you print on the different colors and the kids cut and glue together.
Use this download in 3 ways:
- Print individual activities and do them separately.
- Staple into letter books and do one letter at a time.
- Staple it into a giant alphabet book and include all of the pages you plan on using. (You can even add your own.)
PLEASE NOTE: This set only includes the lowercase alphabet crafts. The upper-case crafts are not included in this bundle. Click here to get them: Alphabet Crafts – Upper Case
Comes in traditional print and D’Nealian – D’Nealian has the student writing pieces in D’Nealian only. The bubble letters and directions are in traditional print.
Raving Teacher Reviews:
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️“I LOVE these!! We use them every week to go along with out letter study. They are engaging and provide the students with many ways to practice the letter.”
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ “I am using this product with my newcomer ELs in grades 1–4. So far, my students love the crafts and it helps them remember the letter sounds. This is easy to prep and use.”
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ “My students love this resource! Each week we are learning about a specific letter and they love trying to guess what we will be making! The directions are simple and easy to follow. I especially like that the patterns are designed to use a minimal amount of paper.”
Are you looking for just the crafts?
Alphabet Crafts – Lower Case
Jennifer Kadar – Simply Kinder – Kindergarten – First Grade – Preschool
There are no reviews yet.