⭐ FLASH SALE ⭐ Grab The Alphabet Activities Kindergarten Bundle for an EXTRA 20% off the low bundle price! Hurry up, time is running out!
Alphabet Activities Kindergarten Bundle, Science of Reading Aligned Letter identification & Sounds Activities
Teach the alphabet, letters, and sounds with Science of Reading-Aligned Activities! Perfect for preschool, kindergarten, and 1st grade classrooms! Get 60+ pages of engaging activities for every letter!
Included in this download is:
All 26 letters will have a separate download including:
- Decodable Keywords using Kindergarten phonics skills (many with CVC only)
- Anchor Chart Pieces
- Word Cards
- Decodable Books
- Foldable Books
- Traditional Printables such as letter formation, initial sounds, cut/paste
- Fun Printables such as color by code, sorts, i-spy
- Write the Room, Craft Page
- & MORE
Please note that vowels have TWO SETS to choose from focusing on either MIDDLE SOUNDS with decodable keywords, or INITIAL SOUNDS with more traditional keywords that are not decodable like apple and alligator. By the time students are learning some of the vowels they can isolate the middle sound so why not do middle sounds with decodable words?!
What makes this resource Science of Reading aligned?
- The keywords are decodable using common phonics patterns for kindergarten students. They feature mostly CVC words but when there is not enough we used silent e with a long vowel or blends.
- Each letter has it’s own PDF so it can be done with any scope and sequence allowing you to use this resource with your aligned, research based curriculum.
- Decodable books using sight words so students who are ready to advance have that support.
If you purchased this bundle prior to the updates, just re-download it to get them now! Woohoo!
Stay up to date with all things Simply Kinder:
Jennifer Kadar – Simply Kinder – Kindergarten – First Grade – Preschool
© Simply Kinder, LLC
For questions please email [email protected].