Christmas Around the World Passport, Suitcase, Maps, and Brochures – Travel Kit
Your holiday season just became so much more fun! Use these Holiday Travels activities in your classroom to learn about different traditions all over the world! Perfect for kindergarten, first grade, and beyond.
The Perfect Holiday Activity
- Collect holiday activities in one place to easily send home
- Suitcase, Passport, Maps, Postcards, & Brochures
- Create Memories & Fun
- Use this as Stand Alone Lessons or Add It To What You Already Do
- Great For a Variety of Grades
Included in this download is:
- Passport: A half-page passport with about me page, map to record where you have been, and blank writing pages to cut and glue the passport sticker and write about the country.
- Suitcase: A template for a suitcase you can put on a large paper grocery bag or file folder (we recommend grocery bags). Each country studied comes with 3 cut and glue stickers to add to the outside of the suitcase.
- Maps: A one page printable map with some key cities and different holiday traditions that you can do in those cities.
- Brochures: A foldable brochure loaded with information about the most celebrated holiday in that country. There is a dedicated 1/3 page for holiday foods, holiday decorations, and things to do in different places around the country with a map. The other pages include different traditions and facts about the country.
- Australia (Christmas)
- Sweden (St. Lucia Day and Christmas)
- Germany (Christmas)
- France (Christmas)
- Italy (Christmas)
- Saudi Arabia (Ramadan)
- Mexico (Las Posadas & Christmas)
- India (Diwali)
- Israel (Hanukkah)
Stay up to date with all things Simply Kinder:
Jennifer Kadar – Simply Kinder – Kindergarten – First Grade – Preschool
© Simply Kinder, LLC
For questions please email [email protected]