Noon Years – New Years Activities – New Years 2021
You can edit the YEAR in this file for years to come when opened using ADOBE.
Included in this download is:
Celebrate Noon Years with your students with these fun New Years Day Activities!
– Easy Reader – a 6 page book with simple sentences and easy to follow concepts all about solar eclipses. Read in class and send home.
– Countdown Ball Craft – Create this ball and have the kids countdown from 20.
– Literacy Academic Pages – 4 practice pages including fill in the missing letter, reading CVC words, and writing the entire alphabet.
– Math Academic Pages – 9 practice pages including fill in the number activities (to 10 and to 20), number identification (to 10 and 20), graphing to 10, and addition to 5 and 10.
BONUS EDITABLE 2021 BONUS ITEMS:
– New Year & Noon Year Hats – Students will glue the clock onto the year of this fun hat. Students can also use the pattern pieces to decorate their hats!
– Pattern Pieces – Use on the hat, in a center, or however. Comes in color and black and white.
– 2020 Year in Review – Students will draw themselves and fill out some of their reflections from 2018.
– 2020 Year in Review Booklet – This is a half-page reader with different writing prompts and space for students to draw a picture.
– 2020 Goal Page – Students will write two goals and illustrate them.
– 2020 Number Order – Students will glue the number 2018 in order and write a sentence about the upcoming year.
– New Years Notes – Students will use the numbers in the year to reflect. For example they will write two things they are proud of and one thing they would not change.
– 2020 Clock Craft – This is a fun clock the kids can make that is either a boy or a girl. The face of the clock is the face and the hair is the base of the clock. Glue it down or use a brad to make the clock work.
You can edit the year in this file for years to come when opened using ADOBE.
Jennifer Kadar – Simply Kinder – Kindergarten – Preschool – First Grade