Summer Activities – Summer Safety Book
Looking for some fun activities to teach the summer safety?
Get this in a BUNDLE and SAVE BIG:
Included in this download is:
This journal has 20 activities that cover the following topics. Activities include surveying, painting, coloring, manipulating object, and doing crafts. Interactive Learning Journals are easily assembled and fit in with any curriculum. Decide which activities you want to do, assemble the book, and let the copy machine staple together for you! So simple. Add nonfiction books and you will be good to go!
– A cover page to make a book.
– An acknowledgment statement that the students will do these things!
– Various activities for WATER SAFETY. Swimming in a pool, lake, or ocean. Pool rules. Staying together. Having an adult. Surveying who can swim and who can not. Behavior for playing in the sprinklers.
– General safety. Wearing a life jacket. Drinking water. Wearing sunscreen. Talking to strangers. What do do if you get lost.
– Park safety
– Safety when you are home alone or with siblings (we know it happens so lets prepare them for it!)
Jennifer Kadar – Simply Kinder – Kindergarten – First Grade – Preschool