Beach Fun CVC Boom Cards™ Digital Center
- Boom Cards are self-checking and give students immediate feedback.
- Boom Cards are paperless and can be used on computers, tablets, and on mobile devices.
- Boom Cards can be shared to Smartboards, Google Classroom, and Seesaw.
- Students can access from school or home.
- seeing a word and picking the right word
- matching the picture to the word
- matching the word to the picture
- building the word with letters
- typing the word
Each slide includes audio directions (spoken by students), written directions (so a passerby can monitor and help), and consistent visual cues.
How to use Boom Cards:
- Boom Cards are used on the BoomLearning.com site or the Boom Learning app. You must have internet connection for the games to work.
- Click the link provided above to access the deck you purchased. Sign into your account OR set up an account if you don’t have one.
- If you don’t have students in your class yet, add your students.
- Assign the deck to your students through your LIBRARY or through your CLASS tab.
- You have to have a Boom account to use this resource. If you do not have one, click here to start a free trial. (it’s a very low annual fee after that and totally worth it).
- This file is a PDF download with a link that will give you access to THIS Boom deck on Boom’s website.
- We have FAQ and troubleshooting tips here on Simply Kinder.