NEW First Week of School Bundle for Kindergarten: Want all the best activities to get your kinders set up for success all year long? Over 850+ pages to help you rock the first week and beyond! You’re going to LOVE this new bundle.
Check out everything included:
- First Day/Week Hat: Hurray, you survived the first weeks of school!!! Now have students create their own fun hat as a keepsake. Multiple differentiated options including first day, second day, third day, first week, and lots of mascot options!
- All About Me: A simple book that all students can do and love the first week of school.
- School Supplies Interactive Slides: Teach students how to use pencils, glue, scissors, playdough, dry eraser markers, and crayons with these editable & interactive Powerpoint & Google Slides.
- Cutting Skills: The best little reader to explain to students exactly how to use, hold, carry, and cut with scissors safely! Even has a page at the end where students can answer if they learned and are ready to cut!
- Glue Skills: Another booklet all about using stick and liquid glue in the correct (and least messy!) ways. Students will love the matching pictures, and you’ll love the direct verbiage and certificates!
- Tracing Activities: One of the best ways to get students started with pencil grip and writing is to do tracing activities!
- No-Prep Printables: From first-day drawings, quick assessments, literacy, math, book activities, and more!
- Editable Classroom Rules: Teach expectations with these editable rules posters & activities
- BONUS #1 20 Back to School Morning Bins: Centers activities for hands-on learning!
- BONUS #2 Editable Lesson Plans: The first 5 days are planned for you with daily lesson plans filled with activities, tips, checklists, and more!
Stay up to date with all things Simply Kinder:
Jennifer Kadar – Simply Kinder – Kindergarten – First Grade – Preschool
© Simply Kinder, LLC
For questions please email [email protected].