Groundhog Day Activities: Nonfiction Book with Activities
Buy this as part of a BUNDLE and save!
Nonfiction Reader BUNDLE
Check out these other Groundhog Day resources:
Included in this download is:
One Groundhog reader with 6 pages in black and white and color. Reader has real images and activities using those same images.
Reader comes in (and then color and black and white for both):
– full size paper to use as a class book or for your library
– half size pages for students as an independent reader
Also includes printables with those same images that include:
– comprehension questions
– graphic organizer for each image (bubble maps)
– two page with all 7 images on it so students can pick one image to write about
– full print outs of the images included to use on anchor charts, in a center, or just to match your lesson
– word wall card for vocabulary that is useful to add to your word wall
Reader includes information on habitat, behaviors, characteristics, and a page on Groundhog Day.
This unit is perfect for teaching about Groundhogs or for Groundhog day!
Jennifer Kadar – Simply Kinder – Kindergarten – groundhog day