Interactive Notebook Alphabet
Interactive Alphabet Notebooks are a fun way for your kindergarteners to learn the alphabet. These interactive pieces are easy for the students to understand and will create an amazing notebook! All 26 letters follow the same format so once they have the hang of it, they are good to go!
Get this product as part of a BUNDLE and SAVE!
Easy Interactive Notebooks for Kindergarten Bundle
Included in this download is:
26 letters all include the following activities (4 pages total per letter):
– Cut and paste a simple title.
– Letter vocabulary where they lift the flap and add other words.
– Letter identification in different fonts. (Color or bingo dot.)
– Handwriting practice where they lift the flap and write their best letters.
– Spin and Graph with upper and lower case identification.
– Reading simple sentences where they highlight or color in the letter and lift the flap to illustrate the sentence. (Of course, with support at the start and then by the end they should be able to read the sentences.)
Jennifer Kadar – Simply Kinder – Kindergarten – First Grade – Preschool