Sight Word Practice Activities Bundle, Science of Reading Aligned
Look no further for a Science of Reading Aligned Sight Word Activities Practice Bundle with over 230+ words & activities. A mega bundle of three teacher-favorite sight word resources.
Total value is over $1,500!
1) BONUS: NEW Science of Reading Aligned Sight Word Activity Books: Use these easy to prep horizontal books with 15 pages for over 230+ sight words in your classroom.
Students will love the variety of engaging activities:
- Clap the sounds
- Map the word
- Write the word
- Color each sound
- Find & color the word
- Write the word
- Rainbow write the word
- Draw a picture
- Read the sentence
- Cut & glue pages
- & MORE
So easy to pick the pages you need, print, staple, and use in your classroom! Perfect for morning work, centers, rotations, reading groups, homework, and much more!
2) Sight Word Endless Bundle: This is a GIANT BUNDLE of Sight Word Activities files you and your students will love.
Your Sight Word Practice just became so much better with this huge file of printables, activities, centers and so much more. Each sight word included has its own separate file with 71 pages of activities! Perfect for kindergarten, first grade, and beyond.
BEST SELLER on TpT with over 7,000 teacher reviews! Science of Reading Aligned!
Each sight word has ITS OWN FILE that is 71 PAGES and includes:
- traditional printables
- word mapping printables
- decodable sight word books (vertical and horizontal & with dots and without)
- cut and glue printables
- sight word search
- sight word picture search and find
- cut and glue sentence activities
- sight word cut and color the letters together
- high five words to display or put in a notebook
- sight word fishing
- word wall card
- dotting/bubble activities
- sight word art pages
The activities in this bundle with work with each word at the SOUND LEVEL, WORD LEVEL, and SENTENCE LEVEL! Woohoo!
These Sight Word Activities are Science of Reading Aligned.
- Cut and glue activities have sounds together, for example in the word this is broken down as th-i-s.
- Sight word books include decodable words (mostly CVC words).
- Includes word mapping pages where students can really understand and manipulate the sounds to make each word.
- You can easily draw hearts above the sounds the students don’t know to make them heart words.
This is an ENDLESS BUNDLE. Endless meaning that all books that Simply Kinder creates in the future will be added to this bundle.
It currently includes over 230 BOOKS!
- Prepimer Words (all words)
- Primer Words (all words)
- First Grade Dolch Words (all words)
- First Grade Fry Words (all words)
- Color Words (red, yellow, green, blue, purple, pink, white, black, brown, orange, gray)
- Number Words (zero, one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten)
2) Sight Words By Phonics Skill Practice & Spelling Pattern: Did you know that most sight words ARE DECODABLE? That’s right. If you are teaching the word ME, why not teach the word BE, HE, WE, SO, and GO? Or when you are teaching the short a sound, why not teach the words SAT and HAD? By understanding why these words say the sound they do in them, students can apply that skill to all of the other words they encounter with it!
So we are taking a deeper dive into the Fry, Dolch, and other common sight words lists to find the patterns so you can teach your students how to actually decode them and get those high-frequency words under their belt SO MUCH FASTER! Woohoo!
➡️Learn more in the PREVIEW and get a FREE Sample to try out first!
Included in this bundle is:
This is the bundle for our Sight Words by Phonics Skills sets. Each set is focused on one spelling pattern or generalization/rule. Teach your students the pattern or rule and then watch them decode ALL the high-frequency words with that pattern.
Each pattern includes a separate 70+ page file with these resources:
- Parent letter explaining the pattern and lists the words.
- Poster for the spelling rule or generalization or pattern.
- Word Lists in 3 different sizes and in color and black and white. These include the main rule for that group of words.
- Decoding Cards with how to map them on the back in two sizes – one for class and one to send home.
- Word Mapping Printables
- Half page printable where students can circle the patterns and/or highlight the consonants and vowels different colors.
- Fun printables like rainbow coloring, spin and write, cut and glue, search and find, color by code, and more.
- Sentence printables where students will fill in the decodable sentences and another where they write their own.
- Cut and Color words for all of the words in fun patterns on the list.
- Two foldable books that review the words, the pattern, and a quick fun activity. These books fold into fourths.
- One half page book filled with activities for the group of words including mapping, the reviewing the rule, and checking off the word once they know it.
- Pocket chart cards in full size for your wall and in mini size so students can have a set.
- Assessment pages with the rule and without. We also include a key with words and sentences to dictate.
This bundle currently includes:
- CV Open Syllable CVC
- Closed Syllable Short A CVC
- Closed Syllable Short E CVC
- Closed Syllable Short I CVC
- Closed Syllable Short O CVC
- Closed Syllable Short U
- Digraph TH Sound
- CVCe Silent E Long A
- CVCe Silent E Long I
- CVCe Silent E Long O
- Sound Long E Spelled EE
- Sound K Spelling CK
- Floss Rule (doubling f, l, s, and z)
- Whiny A (nasal a sound after m, n, and ng)
- & MORE TO COME!!
Stay up to date with all things Simply Kinder:
Jennifer Kadar – Simply Kinder – Kindergarten – First Grade – Preschool
© Simply Kinder, LLC
For questions please email [email protected].