St. Patrick’s Day another fun day in preschool, kindergarten, and first. It’s just fun to wear green, talk about leprechauns, and talk about NOT pinching our friends. And we have this fun Free St. Patrick’s Day Hat for you to download and use with your students.
The hat will easily fit on a sentence strip for a hat or you can do just standalone as a craft.
We also give you the option to print on construction paper or print and color (two different ways to print). Keep reading to download this file free.
Students will love wearing their hats and working on their St. Patrick’s Day Snap Cube Centers. (Click here to get the templates to create these fun images).
St. Patrick’s Day Mini Eraser Activities. Counting, adding, subtraction, working with sounds, and so much more! Click here to check them out.
Build words and letters with this fun St. Patrick’s Day Mini Eraser Center. Build the letters and words and then count and record how many mini erasers it took. Great for morning work, math centers, literacy centers, and STEM. Click here to check them out.
Are you ready for your free hat? Enter your information below and we will send it to you right now!
- March Send Home Centers$5.00
- St. Patrick’s Day Mini Eraser Activity – Leprechauns$4.00
- St. Patrick’s Day Mini Eraser Set – Shamrocks, Rainbows, Pots of Gold, and Hats$5.00
- St. Patrick’s Day Kindergarten – Snap Block Center$4.00
- March Writing Journals$4.00
- Cut and Glue Sentences – Spring$4.00
- Easter Activities – Spring Marshmallow Science$5.00
- Kindergarten Fluency – Spring$5.00
- Spring Activities – Spring Snap Block Center$5.00