- I have always been a supporter of full day kindergarten, but a 7 hour day is just so long! He is going to get so tired!
- And what if he does not eat his lunch, then what? He is going to be so hungry all day.
- And I don’t want him to get in trouble.. I am so afraid he is going to make a mistake and get in trouble. He teacher is ridiculously nice and I know she will be great with him but he will be just be devastated if something happens.
- I don’t know his schedule… I wish I knew when he had specials and what time he was doing what? You would think because I am on the team there I might know the answers to those questions but I don’t.
- And I am afraid I am going to cry. I am a kindergarten teacher myself on that campus and I know I can’t do that. I almost lost it at Meet the Teacher Day!
- And what if he accidentally has an accident? Oh goodness… the list goes on and on.
Essentially, year after year I tell my parents to just go and they will be fine… but I am so worried he won’t be fine! Why am I so worried he won’t be fine?