A MEGA bundle of Alphabet & Number Formation Poems with Posters, Activities, Crafts, Printables for Preschool & Kindergarten
Peek what’s inside:
Teach letter formation with these catchy poems and corresponding alphabet letter activities. A teacher’s favorite for preschool and kindergarten!
Included in this download:
3 best-selling resources are listed below:
BOTH UPPER AND LOWERCASE LETTER SETS
Each set includes 26 poems with matching clipart to learn to form the letters correctly. 26 uppercase poems and 26 lowercase poems!
Each letter includes:
- 4 poster options (color and black and white with the clipart and poem, and color and black and white with just the clipart nice and big)
- 4 printable / worksheet options per letter
Please note: Upper case X has 2 options for poems since there are only so many words that start with X.
Both upper and lowercase letter cards for practicing writing. Print, laminate, and place on a binder ring to create a fun little practice book for your students.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️“This is just what I had been looking for – something low prep for me. This was exactly what I needed! Thank you for sharing! It saved me a LOT of prep time and made my job more manageable.”
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ “These poems are so helpful and catchy for my students to recite along with me and eventually refer to when they need help with the formation of the proper letter.”
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ “Fantastic bundle! Perfect way of learning how to write each letter correctly. So thankful for this. Poems are catchy and easy for my child to learn. Sings the poem over and over while writing the particular letter multiple times. Love all the printing options given.”
Also includes a bundle of our Number Writing Poems Resources:
Fun poems for the numbers 0-9 to help the kids write the numbers correctly. Poems teach the kids the strokes to write numbers that are memorable and fun. Images match the poems.
It currently includes 3 resources individually sold:
1. 4 Poster Sets (2 versions in color and black and white.)
2. Interactive worksheet that has students manipulating the poem.
3. Desk strips with the images for the poems on them.
4. One page flyer that can be sent home for parents or used as a reference for kids in a notebook.
5. Bonus Snap Cube Center for Numbers 0-9
This set includes 4 versions of worksheets for all the poems 0-9. Each set includes an image of the poem (some with the actual poem and some with just the picture support).
– Number of the Day – Students will complete activities for that number.
– Learning Our Numbers – Students will write the number and explore how many it is.
– Number Match-Ups – Students will write the number and cut and glue two sets of that number. There are two numbers per page so they are working on discrimination too.
– Number Formation Practice – This is a basic page with the image of the poem super big and handwriting practice. This is great when you are just starting to learn to write.
Each craft matches our fun, a new set of number-writing poems reinforcing the correct formation of the number using the poem.
Students will color and cut out the pieces and glue them together.
Resources include crafts that are 2-3 pages each and sample photos for numerals 0-9.
Stay up to date with all things Simply Kinder:
Jennifer Kadar – Simply Kinder – Kindergarten – First Grade – Preschool
© Simply Kinder, LLC
For questions please email [email protected].