CVCe A Readers Theater for Kindergarten | The Lake
❤️Students will love to practice decoding and fluency with these fun Partner Plays. Each play comes with several play formats as well as play accessories. Perfect for small groups or centers.
GET THIS AS PART OF A BUNDLE HERE:
Included in this download:
Partner plays are a fun way to practice decoding with a friend. Each play is 2 pages in length and will have your students reading through a fun and meaningful little play.
FOCUS SKILL FOR THIS PLAY: CVCe Long A words
Each play is its own downloadable file with lots of options including:
- Easy to read Partner Play that focuses on one phonics skill.
- Each play comes with warmup activities to practice the sight words and decodable words contained in the text.
- Full-size play format with highlights and without. Words are nice and big and easy to follow.
- Half-size play format with highlights and without. Copy back to back and fold in half. This format also includes 2 comprehension activities.
Each Play also comes with Play Accessories:
- Character Hats to wear to help students identify as the character
- Character Tags they can wear or just have on their table to identify as the character.
- Play Scene where students can act out the play with puppets (color and black and white).
- Play Character and Props cut-outs that students can use on their play scene.
Each Play also comes with accompanying printables to extend the learning:
- Tap and Write with key decodable words
- Cut and Glue Pages where students match picture to word and word to picture.
- Four in a Row Partner Game where students practice reading focus words.
- Multiple Choice Comprehension Pages, with pictures and without for differentiation.
- Open-Ended Comprehension Question Pages where students write the answer in a sentence.
- Writing Paper with the scene images on them to write about their play openly.
Stay up to date with all things Simply Kinder:
Jennifer Kadar – Simply Kinder – Kindergarten – First Grade – Preschool
© Simply Kinder, LLC
For questions please email [email protected]