Fluency Passages Kindergarten with Activities for Print, Google, and Seesaw
Included in this download is:
This bundle includes our Fluency Passages perfect for kindergarten and first grade. This is an endless bundle meaning any future fluency passages we create will be included in this bundle.
This Bundle Currently Includes:
- Short A (6 passages)
- Short E (6 passages)
- Short I (6 passages)
- Short O (6 passages)
- Short U (6 passages)
- Long A – A_E (6 passages)
- Long I – I_E (6 passages)
Long O – O_E (6 passages)
Long U – U_E (6 passages)
Each pattern comes with it’s separate file that includes 14 pages to pick from:
- Fluency Page with just the passage
- Fluency Page with passage and a matching picture
- Flashcards with important words from the passage
- Passage with Picture, warm up words, and picture
- Passage with Picture, warm up words, picture, prompt to read it three times, and a place to write a sentence
- Passage with place to draw a matching picture
- Passage with comprehension questions with picture multiple choice answers (pick from 2 options)
- Passage with comprehension questions with 3 text choices that are decodable
- Passage with 2 open ended comprehension questions where students write the answer (2 line style options)
- Passage with numbered word count and box to track progress
- Comprehension questions page with no passage and 3 questions (2 line style options)
- Homework page with passage and place for adult initials.
This file comes with three formats:
- Print – you know the deal.
- Google – Preloaded into Google for you with yellow text boxes to type answers in, dots to fill out multiple choice questions, directions on how to use the drawing tools to make the picture, and our consistent picture directions for what to do on each page.
- Seesaw – Preloaded into Seesaw for you with visual and audio support. For audio, we read to you the directions and questions but not the passage. Students will use the drawing tools to draw the picture, the typing or writing tool to type answers, and move objects to check off reading the passages.
PLEASE NOTE: We give you lots of pages. You will want to duplicate the files digitally and delete the pages you don’t want to use.
Jennifer Kadar – Simply Kinder – Kindergarten -First Grade – Preschool