February Morning Bin Task Boxes
Get this resource as a part of a bundle here:
❤️Use these monthly task boxes for hands-on morning work or throughout the day in preschool, kindergarten, and first grade! Engage students with a huge variety of interactive activities for literacy, math, fine motor, and more.
Included in this download:
Use these Task Bins to start your day, as early finishers, during centers, individual work activities, or really any time throughout the day. Each Task Bin has a focus on hands-on activities that are fun and engaging.
Why Use Task Boxes / Morning Bins?
The benefits are endless (just like this bundle!)
- Hands-on & Engaging
- Promote cooperation, independence, fine motor, and more
- Open-ended practice
- Encourage group and social interaction
- Practice a huge range of skills in a FUN way
- Can be changed out easily based on skill/need/month
Each Month is a set of hands-on Task Bins for you to pick from. Some will be themed and some will be able to be used all year long as needed.
Included in this Month Long Bundle is:
Each Task Box activity is its own file and includes activity in color (black and white too depending on the activity). Each also includes a foldable page to display while the students work on the activity with the title on one side and the objective, supplies needed, and directions on the other.
Each uses common materials:
- Connecting links
- Snap cubes
- Unifix cubes
- Play dough
- Geoboards & bands
- Hole punches
- Mini erasers
- Pattern blocks
- Clothes pins
- Building blocks
Don’t have something? Easily switch items for what you do have. (Use unfix cubes instead of pom-poms).
Most of our Task Box activities are half-page activities. Most activities can be reused again and again (obviously cutting and punching activities will need to be printed as needed). Many activities have questions at the bottom. Students can use a clear chip or dry-erase marker to mark their answers.
This bundle also comes with two sets of colorful Task Box labels.
- Chocolate Kiss One More One Less
- Counting Candy Hearts
- CVC Clip the Words
- Dental Health Cut and Punch
- Digraph Wheels
- Healthy Teeth Word Ladders
- Heart CVCe Bingo
- Heart Friends Feelings
- Heart Linking Numbers
- Heart Numbers 1-20 Building Blocks
- Tooth Cavity Flip to Find
- Tooth Switch the Sound
- Valentine Addition Clip Cards
- Valentine Directed Drawings
- Valentine Pig Syllable Count
- Valentine Pizza Shape Doughs
- Valentine Play Dough
- Valentine Shark Upper & Lower Letters
- Valentine’s Day Pattern Pictures
- Valentine’s Day Snap Cubes
Stay up to date with all things Simply Kinder:
Jennifer Kadar – Simply Kinder – Kindergarten – First Grade – Preschool
© Simply Kinder, LLC
For questions please email [email protected]