❤️ This is a bundle of our Year-long Kindergarten Homework that includes daily practice and send-home centers that your families will love. Students will create a library of games to play all year when you these homework sets. (They are editable too).
Included in this download is:
Each Quarter is 9 weeks of homework and includes:
- Homework Cover Page that includes a unique graphic in corner for each week, reading log where parents initial and student does a small report, family game directions, and handwriting activity that will scaffold from names to phone numbers, etc.
- Printed family game. Each is 2-3 pages. Families will color, cut, and play the game all week. They can store the games to use as students need at home.
- 4 half-pages of appropriate review (2 printed pages.) Use these or add your own or add some additional to match what you are teaching in class.
Concepts include letter names, letter sounds, sight words, blending CVC words, numbers, counting, addition, subtraction, number order, rhyming, isolation of sounds, rhyming, color words, base ten counting, and lots more. They scaffold over the year so they are appropriate for the time of year you use it.
This bundle is homework for the whole year and is broken down by:
- First Quarter
- Second Quarter
- Third Quarter
- Fourth Quarter
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Print Styles Offered: Traditional and D’Nealian (D’Nealian is only the parts where the students print.)
- File Formats: Editable PDF must open using any Adobe product on a computer or laptop. You can find free Adobe readers on the internet. Please note, at this time, they are not compatible with internet-based devices such as iPads or Chromebooks. CLICK HERE for the latest troubleshooting tips and tricks while using our Editable PDFs.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ “My parents have asked several times throughout this school year what some activities are that they can do with their child to help improve their skills–and this homework set is amazing for just that! It provides them with some review via the daily half page worksheet, but the games–oh the games–they’re amazing! They are like little mini centers that are sent home each week. If parents keep all of these little games they will have amazing review and practice games to switch up and use with their children to help boost their skills! Thanks for the amazing product!”
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ “This product is a life-saver. We find it hard to “please” everyone at our school and this is perfect. A little bit each night and practice game/activity. Love it!”
Stay up to date with all things Simply Kinder:
Jennifer Kadar – Simply Kinder – Kindergarten – First Grade – Preschool
© Simply Kinder, LLC