SoR Aligned Alphabet and Sound Books for Teaching
Teach the alphabet, letters, and sounds with Science of Reading-Aligned Books with Real Mouth Photos! Perfect for preschool, kindergarten, and 1st grade classrooms! Each letter has it’s own book to guide your instruction from speech to print, connecting letters and sounds to your alphabet and sound wall, and practicing everything from sound isolation to writing the letter.
Included in this download is:
All 26 letters have their own 18 page half-page printable book in color and black and white and include these concepts:
- How to Make the Sound
- Is the Sound Continuous or Stop?
- Is the Sound Voiced or Unvoiced?
- Science of Reading Aligned Keyword
- Sound Practice
- Picture Search for Initial Sound
- Pocket Chart Sort
- Alphabet Wall Chart
- Sound Wall Chart
- Find the Letter
- Letter Formation Uppercase & Lowercase Practice
- Fun Interactive Pages
- & MORE
What makes this resource Science of Reading aligned?
- Each letter has its own file so it can be done with any scope and sequence allowing you to use this resource with your core research-based curriculum.
- Connections are made with letters and sounds to your Sound Wall and Alphabet chart.
- Keywords are all intentions and align with our other Science of Reading resources (short e is edge).
- Real Mouth Professional Photos of Kindergarten Students for each letter & sound
Stay up to date with all things Simply Kinder:
✅ Get our emails with weekly FREEBIES, special offers, & teaching ideas
Jennifer Kadar – Simply Kinder – Kindergarten – First Grade – Preschool
© Simply Kinder, LLC
For questions please email [email protected].