Third Quarter Kindergarten Math Centers – Endless Simply Centers
Get this as part of a Bundle and Save Big:
We also have Literacy Centers:
Included in this download is: Each Math Simply Center comes with these items
a print and play game in color and black and white to print on color paper
an objective and direction card that is editable so if you don’t like my directions you can change them, on the back of the card is a photo of the center so the students have a visual of what they are supposed to be working on
several accountability pages so you can pick what works best for your students
Simply Centers are stored on our Dropbox and our Google Drive. Upon purchase, you will get a link to the files.
Each center is sold individually for $4. This file is ENDLESS so any new Math Simply Centers that are created will be added to the files! Each center is sold individually for $4. This file is ENDLESS so any new Simply Centers that are created will be added to the files! Endless meaning any other Math Simply Centers we create will be added here and to their perspective quarter (if purchased individually).
This file currently includes 32 individual Math Centers.
Penguin Centers (Third Quarter)
~ Number Sense Penguins
~ Penguin Addition Blocks
~ Penguin Cube Towers
~ Penguin Number Dough Mats
~ Penguin Shapes
~ Penguin Subtraction
Snowman Centers (Third Quarter)
~ Snowman Addition Blocks
~ Snowman Number Dough Mats
~ Snowman Shapes
~ Snowman Cube Towers
~ Snowman Number Sense
~ Snowman Subtraction
Valentine Centers (Third Quarter)
~ Heart Cube Towers
~ Heart Number Dough Mat
~ Heart Shapes
~ Number Sense Valentines
~ Valentine Patterns
~ Valentine Subtraction
~ Heart Addition Blocks
Frog Centers – LEAP YEAR (Third Quarter)
~ Frog Addition Blocks
~ Frog Cube Towers
~ Frog Friends Subtraction
~ Frog Number Dough Mats
~ Frog Number Sense
~ Frog Shapes
St. Patrick’s Day (Third Quarter)
~ Leprechaun Cube Towers
~ Pot of Gold Number Dough Mat
~ Pot of Gold Shapes
~ Pot of Gold Number Sense
~ Leprechaun Patterns
~ Pot of Gold Subtraction
~ Shamrock Addition Blocks
Some themes, academic topics, or centers have more than others. As the bundle grows, we may not have certain themes done yet but they will be included as they are created.
FAQ About Simply Centers by Simply Kinder:
– When we new centers be added? New centers will be added as they are created throughout the year.
– What will each quarter include? Each quarter will have a minimum of 3 themes and a minimum of 5 centers per theme. This is our guarantee but we will most like post more centers than that. That’s a minimum of 60 centers to be included. Literacy Center has almost 100 centers in the year long bundle.
– Will you include other math topics? Yes. As we create games, they will hopefully cover the range of all the math skills you cover in class.
– Can I get the centers separately or by quarter? Yes. Just search in our store.
– Will the price ever change on the endless bundle and quarterly sets? Yes. As we add more centers, the price will go up.
– What if I bought the quarter and now I want the year long bundle? No worries. Just contact TpT and they will gladly upgrade you.
– How will you pick what to add? Each quarter we will add centers that are in theme for the months of the quarters broken down above.
– What font do you use? -Currently only in traditional fonts.
A Note on File Format:
Editable PDF must open using any Adobe product on a computer or laptop. You can find free Adobe readers on the internet. Please note, at this time, they are not compatible with internet-based devices such as iPads or Chromebooks. CLICK HERE for the latest troubleshooting tips and tricks while using our Editable PDFs.
Jennifer Kadar – Simply Kinder – Kindergarten – First Grade – Preschool
There are no reviews yet.