Summer Word Mapping | Orthographic Mapping | Science of Reading
❤️ Work with your students to go from speech to print with these fun colorful word mapping mats and center pages.
Get this as part of a money-saving BUNDLE:
Included in this download:
This is our SUMMER set for Word Mapping and Orthographic mapping. It includes…
- 20 small group full-color mats with different pictures and themes to be used inside a dry erase pocket or sheet protector. Each mat has the students say the word, tap the word, map the word, graph the word, write the word, and reread what they wrote.
- Each word mat has an accompanying center printable so students can do this activity independently.
Word maps are provided for both for 4 and 5 sound words.
Also included is a set of 100 picture sound cards that…
- set 1-50 are up to 4 sound words including common sound patterns for kindergarten including CVC, CVCe, digraphs (sh, th, ch, ck)
- set 51-100 are up to 5 sound words including the above sounds and some blends and r-controlled vowels
- are numbered 1-100. The sounds are sprinkled through all 100 cards. You can pick and choose what numbers you do. (You do not need to do 1-10, 11-20 because those may have sounds you have not taught yet).
The sound cards will stay the same between the season word mapping sets.
BUNDLE Teacher Reviews:
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ “Thank you! I’m still new to the science of reading and word mapping so this was helpful.”
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ “My kids are already loving it! The pictures are so engaging and so cute!! Love it!!!”
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ “Thank you for ALL your resources for SoR. I love using this with my small groups! Thank you!”
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ “My students love these. We are in the middle of LETRS training and this type of activity is suggested.”
Stay up to date with all things Simply Kinder:
Jennifer Kadar – Simply Kinder – Kindergarten – First Grade – Preschool
© Simply Kinder, LLC
For questions please email [email protected].