Word Mapping Bundle | Orthographic Mapping Bundle
❤️ Work with your students to go from speech to print with these fun colorful word mapping mats and centers pages.
Included in this download:
This is a bundle of our Word Mapping for Orthographic Mapping sets. Each set includes:
- 20 small group full-color mats with different pictures and themes to be used inside a dry erase pocket or sheet protector. Each mat has the students say the word, tap the word, map the word, graph the word, write the word, and reread what they wrote.
- Each word mat has an accompanying center printable so students can do this activity independently.
Also included is a set of 100 picture sound cards that…
👉🏼 The sound cards will stay the same between the season word mapping sets.
set 1-50 are up to 4 sound words including common sound patterns for kindergarten including CVC, CVCe, digraphs (sh, th, ch, ck)
set 51-100 are up to 5 sound words including the above sounds and some blends and r-controlled vowels
are numbered 1-100. The sounds are sprinkled through all 100 cards. You can pick and choose what numbers you do. (You do not need to do 1-10, 11-20 because those may have sounds you have not taught yet).
This bundle includes:
- Spring Word Mapping (flowers, insects, farm, Easter, St. Patrick’s day)
- Summer (beach, fish, camping, outdoor fun)
- Fall (leaves, fall, back to school, Halloween, Thanksgiving, pumpkins)
- Winter (winter, snowman, Christmas, Valentine’s Day, snowflakes)
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ “Thank you! I’m still new to the science of reading and word mapping so this was helpful.”
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ “My kids are already loving it! The pictures are so engaging and so cute!! Love it!!!”
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ “Thank you for ALL your resources for SoR. I love using this with my small groups! Thank you!”
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ “My students love these. We are in the middle of LETRS training and this type of activity is suggested.”
Stay up to date with all things Simply Kinder:
Jennifer Kadar – Simply Kinder – Kindergarten – First Grade – Preschool
© Simply Kinder, LLC
For questions please email [email protected]