It’s easy to get in the Valentine’s Day spirit. It’s such a special day of friendship for kids.
There are a ton of ideas for fun Valentine’s crafts all over Pinterest, but I love to incorporate it into learning. Here’s a simple Valentine’s Math Activity to get your class in the spirit of the holiday.
Missing Number Hearts is a simple activity for your students to review counting from one to twenty. All you need to do is print and make copies.
Your students will need their scissors and glue sticks for this activity. Just cut apart each square on the bottom and glue them in the missing spaces.
When you’re done, you’ll have all the numbers from 1 to 20 in order.
Do your students have math notebooks? They can cut out ALL the hearts from this printable and glue them in order on a page in their math notebook for an added challenge.
Get Your Missing Number Hearts Printable Here
- Heart Mini Eraser Activities$5.00
- Conversation Hearts Science – Valentine’s Day STEM$5.00
- Heart Mini Eraser Letters and Words$4.00
- Valentines Day Math – Snap Block Centers$4.00
- Valentines Day Kindergarten No Prep PrintablesProduct on sale
- Heart Alphabet Dough Center$3.00
- Valentine CVC Stamp Center$3.00
- Heart Digraph Wheel Center$3.00
- Valentine Ending Sound Center$3.00
- Valentine Middle Sound Sort Center$3.00
- Valentine CVCe Stamp Center$3.00
- Heart Sight Word Center – Valentine’s Day Center$3.00
- Valentine’s Day Rhyming Center – Simply Centers Kindergarten Center$3.00