Red, White, and Blue Printable Game for Kids
Celebrate summer holidays with a red, white, and blue printable game for kids. We’re counting down to summer break with just a couple weeks of school left, but I couldn’t wait to jump into summer activities here on the Simply Kinder website. I’m a huge fan of fall weather and winter holidays so summer activities aren’t always on my mind. I was already thinking ahead to fun fall crafts for kids…but then I came across these cute stars and couldn’t resist making a free printable to share with you!
Patriotic Tic-Tac-Toe Printable
Tic-tac-toe is a classic game and I think it makes the perfect summer activity. We try to get the kids off the screens and doing something a little more hands-on during the summer months, including board games. Instead of pulling a game out of the cabinet, today I played tic-tac-toe with my youngest daughter using this free printable game board. She won.
Because this game board is easy to print (with all pieces on one page) this makes a great classroom game during the weeks leading up to patriotic holidays too! For a more stable game board, glue the printable tic-tac-toe game board to a pieces of construction paper. Have kids play while other use tally marks to keep track of wins. Then switch so the scorekeepers become players and the players become score keepers. These pieces can also be laminated for use year after year!
Printable Game Board Instructions
- Click the printable button below and download the file. Once you’ve saved the file to your computer you can print it.
- Carefully cut the starts out along the dashed lines. Then cut out the game board.
- Glue the game board to a piece of heavy paper for stability.
As you can see there are only four stars per player. If you find that your game often ends up a tie you’ll need one more piece per player. Simply print a second copy and cut out more stars.
Have fun with your red, white, and blue printable game, and enjoy your summer!
Latest posts by Rebecca (see all)
- How Long Can You Stretch a Peep? Peeps STEM for Kids - March 24, 2019
- Free Printable Short Vowel Word Match - January 31, 2019
- Free Animals in Winter Printable Worksheets - January 20, 2019