I am OBSESSED with the paper bag turkeys filled with popcorn and so I had to make a Turkey Leg Popcorn Snack for our students. Here are the directions AND a free printable for the bone.
- Gather your supplies.
- Popcorn (one bag of pre-popped popcorn made about 4 turkey legs, you could easily do less, though)
- Lunch Bags
- Free bone printable (see below)
- Cut off the tip of the bag. We used the tip of the bag to help staple the bag and to make it a little bit smaller.
- Fill the bags with popcorn, I did just under the line where the bag folds.
- Cinch the bag.
- Put the free bone printable in the bag cinched.
- Wrap the strip you cut off around the base of the leg and staple.
- Shape the meat of the turkey.
And there you have it. Super simple and your class will love them.
Click here to download the turkey bone printable now.