We all know every kindergartener loves a good joke and so here are some Easter Jokes we know your students will love.
Jokes are great for kindergarten students in so many ways. They build literacy through their oral language, often non-literal language, and through print if you post them.
Keep reading for a list of fun Easter jokes for kindergarteners!
This post works well with these Simply Kinder resources:
Here we go, here are some jokes your students will love:
- What does a bunny like to dance to? Hip-Hop
- What kind of stories do rabbits like? Ones with hoppy endings.
- Where does the Easter Bunny like to eat out? I-Hop
- Why didn’t the bunny hop? No bunny knows.
- What does the Easter bunny say when he burps? Egg-cuse me.
- Why shouldn’t you tickle an Easter egg? It may crack up.
- What do you call a bunny with money? A millionHARE.
- What does the bunny do at the gym? Egg-cersize
- What’s the Easter bunnies favorite joke? Basket-ball
- How does the Easter Bunny stay in shape? He Egg-cersizes.
- Why can’t you tell an Easter Egg a joke? It may crack up.
Do you have any Easter jokes for your students? Share them in the comments below.