Our St. Patrick’s Day Class Pen Pal Project is all planned out!!! Are you going to go?
What’s a Class Pen Pal Project you ask? Your class does a project and mails it to another class in the US! So simple! This particular Class Pen Pal Project is creating a class book and mailing it to a partner class somewhere in the US.
Here’s how this project will work:
1. Sign up for the Class Pen Pal Project. (Sign ups are now closed.)
2. Simply Kinder will assign your class a partner class via email in a few days. (Please check your spam for this email.)
3. Connect with your teacher partner. Come up with a plan and make sure your teacher partner plans on participating! You can change and alter the project any way you want, no need to let us know! (Side note – when you email your partner teacher, check your spam folders. Sometimes emails from new addressees or schools will go to spam folders.)
4. Create stories with your students using the templates Teacher Laura created especially for us. Click here to get those.
5. Create an about me page for your class.
6. Staple or bind the book using what resources you have.
7. Mail to your partner class.
8. Receive a class story from your partner class to read!
We would love to have you join in the St. Patrick’s Day fun!
The Simply Kinder Facebook Group has several community projects each year, so if you are an early childhood teacher please join us. You can also sign up here to receive email updates about projects in the works!